The next drink in our Harry Potter series is “Hair of the Three-Headed Dog” is perfect for Halloween and is based on the Bloody Mary cocktail with a twist. Gone is the vodka, and in its place we have tequila! The drink is then topped off with a bottle of Mexican beer and served with the vast array of garnishes the Bloody Mary is known for.
What you need to make the Hair of the Three-Headed Dog cocktail
For the drink
- 45 ml tequila
- 120 ml tomato juice
- 15 ml lime juice
- 15 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 330 ml bottle of Mexican beer
- A few dashes of Tabasco sauce
- Ice cubes
For the garnish
- Celery stalk
- Kosher salt
- Chilli powder
How to make
- Mix the salt and chilli powder in a dish.
- Rub the edge of a highball glass with lime juice, then roll the edge of the glass into the dish to coat the rim.
- Add ice cubes to about halfway the glass.
- Combine the tequila, tomato juice, lime juice, Worcestershire sauce and Tabasco sauce in the glass.
- Top up the drink with Mexican beer and garnish with a celery stalk.
Original Recipe: BuzzFeed Life